Am Baile: highland history and cultureHighland Council logo

The War Memorial Hall, Fort Augustus

The War Memorial Hall, Fort Augustus

Larger picture

Print this page

Email a friend

Make a Comment

Add to Scrapbook

Share

LOCATION: Fort Augustus
DISTRICT: Aird
OLD COUNTY/PARISH: INVERNESS:Boleskine and Abertarff
CONTRIBUTOR: Highland Libraries
COLLECTION NAME: Postcards
location map

This photograph is of the War Memorial Hall in Fort Augustus. Also known as the Territorial Drill Hall, this building was designed and built in 1913 by the Inverness firm of Alexander Ross & Son


This photograph is featured in Then and Now



IDENTIFIER: QZP40_CARD_6061


Some other items in this collection...



John O'Groats

John O'Groats

Bathing Sands, Gairloch

Bathing Sands, Gairloch

Thurso

Thurso

Quarrying Stone

Quarrying Stone





Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Am Baile/The Gaelic Village